Minutes of 10-6-05 Meeting
Minutes of the Kenilworth Chess Club Meeting on 10-6-05
1. Schedule notification dispute was resolved.
2. A club business meeting will be held on December 15, 2005 and will not fall on the same day as the holiday party.
3. Budget considerations over revenues and expenditures were brought up.
4. Club championship format changes were discussed in order to address the changing numbers of the club's membership. A proposal to have both an open section and an under 1800 section was introduced.
5. Changes to the club championship prizes were introduced in order for the club to avoid losing money from it. Among the proposed changes were to use plaques instead of trophies, smaller trophies, and a rotating trophy (similar to the Stanley
6. Mike Stallings will end his presidency when his term expires.