KCC Minutes

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Tournament Week 6

At the halfway point in the summer tournament Mark Kernighan and John Moldavan are tied for the lead with 5 points. Greg Tomkovich is in third with 3.5 points and there is a 5 way tie for fourth with three points between Praveen Balakrishnan, Don Carelli, Geoff McAullife, Bert Shiffman and Joe Renna.
In the Under 1200 section Andy Altamirano leads with 8 points, Joe Azzarello and Leticia Sefia are tied for second with 5 each, and aleksy Senyatkin has 4.5.

3 Comments:

  • Wow, the girls get quite excited when they read this blog

    By Blogger sefia, at 9:00 PM  

  • Gentlemen...I do not see contact info for club so I am blogging. I am a chess idiot but am trying to write about very bright children who learn the game as early as kindergarten and how they do it. I would like to talk to you guys about it. I live in Cranford. My email is lucyoct50@yahoo.com . Is coming to one of your meetings the only way I would be able to arrange this? Lucy Schneck,Cranford.

    By Blogger Lucy Schneck, at 10:48 PM  

  • Lucy,

    You can contact the Kenilworth Chess Club by sending an email to kenilworthchessclub@gmail.com

    John Moldovan,
    KCC President

    By Blogger Chess Coroner, at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home